Dev & Coord Wing of M/o Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony deals with Development Projects under the Administrative control of this Ministry. Further, a portion of this Wing also deals with HGOs related litigation. The organogram of this wing is as under:
Joint Secretary (Dev. & Coord)
Overall Incharge of the Wing.
Deputy Secretary (Dev & Coord)
To assist the Joint Secretary ( Dev & Coord).
1. Section Officer (Litigation)
Litigation Section is mandated to process court cases throughout Pakistan exclusively pertaining to HGOs in coordination and consultation with Law & Justice Division.
2. Section officer (Development)
The Development Section is mandated for following official business:
- Examining PC-I / PC-II / PC-III / PC-IV of all development schemes prepared by the respective Sections / Wings of MoRA&IH.
- Convening DDWP meetings for consideration of development schemes costing up to Rs. 2,000 million.
- Coordinate and liaison with Planning Commission through MoPD&SI for authorization of funds against approved development schemes.
- Release of funds from Finance Division after getting authorization from MoPD&SI against approved development schemes of MoRA&IH.
- Processing of development schemes costing beyond Rs. 2000 million for approval of CDWP / ECNEC / NEC as per competency of the said fora.
- Preparation of minutes of DDWP meetings and its subsequent circulation amongst all stakeholders including Implementing and Executing agencies of respective development schemes.
- Coordination w.r.t development schemes amongst all sponsoring wings of MoRA&IH.