Tender Notice July 2012
Government of Pakistan
Ministry of Religious Affairs
Sealed tenders from well reputed manufacturers (Multi-National/National companies), having good track record, for supply of medicines, to government hospitals or their authorized distributors/dealers, for the supply of medicines/medical equipment for Hajj Medical Mission- 2012, on cost free delivery basis at Madina-tul-Hujjaj, Sector I-14, (Haji Camp), Islamabad, are invited to reach the undersigned by 09:30 hours on 30.07.2012. The tender shall be opened on the same day at 10:00 hours.
2. The list of medicines/medical/Surgical/Lab/Dental equipment /Surgical disposable items and tender documents can be obtained from the undersigned on any working day, between 09:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon on submission of written request with Postal order of Rs.1,000/- (non-refundable) in favour of Ministry of Religious Affairs, Islamabad. The competent authority reserves the right to increase or reduce the quantity.
3. The competent authority reserves the right to accept or reject all or any tender, reason of which will be communicated on request.
(Muhammad Nasir Khan)
Section Officer (PW)
Ministry of Religious Affairs,
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
MINISTRY OF RELIGIOUS AFFAIRS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PROCUREMENT OF MEDICINES/DISPOSABLES/MEDICAL EQUIPMENT FOR HAJJ-2012.
1. SUBMISSION OF QUOTATIONS
a. The bids should reach this Ministry on 30.07.2012 at 09.30 a.m. The bids shall be opened on the same day at 10.00 a.m. in the presence of bidders, if they so desire. The bids received after the specified time will not be entertained.
b. Only one bid should be included in one envelope.
2. DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH QUOTATION
· Copy of GST No. registered with the Sales Tax authorities.
· Copy of valid Drugs Registration Certificate.
· Authorized Dealers/Distributors should submit the authority letter from manufacturers to quote rate in tender on their letter.
· NTN No. should be written in tender letter.
· Fixed call deposit of Rs.15,000/- for medicines and Rs.10,000/- for Disposable items/Equipment should accompany the Quotation in the shape of Bank Draft/Pay order from any scheduled Bank in favour of the “Secretary, Ministry of Religious Affairs, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad”. This money is refundable on satisfactory completion of the contract/job. Satisfactory completion of contract shall mean supply of medicines of good quality and efficacy in required quantities and strong packing.
· Affidavit on stamp paper to the effect that the firm/bidder has not been blacklisted in the past by any of the Government institute/department, and have not quoted less rates in any other tender than quoted here.
· All liquids must be in leak proof plastic bottles to avoid breakage in transit preferably in shrimp pack (as the medicine will be transported by Air).
· Procurement preferably be in special packing and stamped “For Pakistan Hajj Medical Mission only”/Not for sale.
· Procurement should be associated with legal warranty as defined under the Drugs Act - 1976 and Rules framed there-under.
· Quantities/supplies may be adjusted as per requirement.
· All supplies must have minimum 75% shelf life at time of procurement.
· Any violation with reference to quality will be subject to legal action as per Drugs Act 1976.
· Medicines/Equipment/Kits /Disposables should be according to specifications mentioning exact nomenclature and firm/ country of origin.
· Successful bidder must arrange supply within 15 days of receipt of supply order.
· Submit also soft copy, failing which your request shall not be considered.