Situation Vacant: Chairman, Evacuee Trust Property Board, Lahore
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
MINISTRY OF RELIGIOUS AFFAIRS
AND INTERFAITH HARMONY
SITUATION VACANT [Download PDF of Advertisement]
Evacuee Trust Property Board is a statutory body working under the administrative control of Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony. Its main function is management and disposal of evacuee trust properties attached to the charitable, religious or educational trusts or institutions.
2. The Ministry intends to appoint the Chairman, Evacuee Trust Property Board, Lahore on contract basis and invites applications from professionals/experts who fulfill the following criteria:
- Second-class Master's degree or equivalent in a discipline relating to Business Administration, PublicAdministration, Social Sciences; or
- Bachelor's Degree in law from an accredited foreign or local university recognized by HEC with twenty (20) years of experience in Business Administration, Public Administration, Assets Management or Law.
A person shall be eligible to be considered for appointment as Chairman if he: -
- is a citizen of Pakistan;
- has not been declared defaulter by a court of law;
- has not been declared as insolvent by a court of law;
- has not been convicted by a court of law for an offence involving moral turpitude;
- is neither less than forty two ( 42) years nor more than sixty five (65) years of age on the closing date fixed for receipt of applications;
- possesses unimpeachable reputation, financial integrity and moral propriety.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The initial contract of the Chairman shall be for a period of three years extendable by two years on recommendations of the Performance Evaluation Committee.
- The Chairman shall be entitled to such pay, allowances and privileges as are admissible to the Government servants in BS-21 on contract or as determined by the Federal Government at the time of his appointment.
- Other terms and conditions of service of the Chairman shall be governed in accordance with the rules, regulations and instructions applicable to the Government servant on contract, having the same status and BPS, with such modifications as are considered necessary by the Federal Government.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
- The eligible candidates should submittheir applications by post at the address given below by enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae alongwith attested copies of all degrees/testimonials showing date of birth etc. within Fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement.
- Applicants already in service, must apply through proper channel after obtaining NOC from their respective departmenUemployer.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Only short listed candidates fulfilling the laid down criteria will be called for interview by the Selection Board.
- No TA/DAwill be admissible.
(Tariq Naeern), Section Officer (ET-I)
M1n1stry of Rel1g1ous Affairs & Interfaith Harmony
8th Floor Green Trust Tower Blue Area, Islamabad - Ph 051-9205457