Situation Vacant Research Assistant (BS-15)
File No. 1(51)/2015-Admn
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
MINISTRY OF RELIGIOUS AFFAIRS
AND INTERFAITH HARMONY
1st Floor, TUV Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for recruitment against the following posts in the Web Evaluation Cell of Ministryof ReligiousAffairs & InterfaithHarmony (RA&IH) Islamabad:
|Sr. #||Post||BPS||No. of Posts||Educational Qualification & Experience||Provincial / Regional Quota||Age Limit
|1||Research Assistant||15||07||Second Class or Grade “C” Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ LLB Sharia Law/Islamic Studies from any University recognized by HEC||Merit = 01
Punjab (Merit) = 03
Sindh (R) (Merit) = 01
KP (Merit) = 01
Balochistan (Merit) = 01
GENERAL INFORMATION/ INSTRUCTIONS
- The recruitment shall be made in accordance with the recruitment Policy conveyed by Establishment Division vide O.Ms dated 22.10.2014 and 53/1/2008-SP dated 06.05.2020 as amended from time to time and for appointment in BPS-01 to BS-15 vide Notificationdated 11.03.2020.
- Only shortlistedcandidateswill be called for test/ interview.
- Applicants already in Government service must apply through proper channel otherwise application will not be entertained and they would have no right to claim.
- Incompleteapplications,advance copies, and those receivedafter due date will not be entertained.
- All the candidates applying for the above-mentioned post (s) shall be entitled for relaxation of five years in upper age limit as per rules.Any other relaxationin upper age limit will be given as admissibleunder the rules.
- The candidates shall provide original documents alongwith set of attested copies of the degrees / Certificate by HEC/ recognized Board/ Institute and any other documents at the time of interview. The information given by the applicants will be verified and in case of any false or forged information/ documents by the candidates, the Ministry of ReligiousAffairs & Interfaith Harmony reserves the right to cancel candidature of the particular candidate even after employment. Legal action will also be taken against the said candidate.
- The Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirementagainst any post without assigningany reason or cancel the recruitmentprocess at any stage.
- Applicationsas per format given below along with copy of CNIC and 01 photographmay reach to Section Officer (Admn), Ministry of ReligiousAffairs & Interfaith Harmony, Ist Floor, TUV-Kohsar Block, New Secretariat, Islamabad on or before 21.03.2022. Please do not attach any other documentwith the application form.
- Candidates can also apply online by visiting the link https://mora.gov.pk. Those who apply online, they do not need to forward applicationthrough courier service/mail.
- No TA/DAwill be admissiblefor appearingin test/ Interview.
Section Officer (Admn)