Auction Notice » Sealed bids are invited for the selling of condemned 09 Vehicles and 02 Motorcycles
F. No. 8(30)2020-21-Gen
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
MINISTRY OF RELIGIOUS AFFAIRS
AND INTERFAITH HARMONY
1st Floor, Kohsar Block (T, U, V), Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
Sealed bids are invited for the selling of condemned 09 vehicles and 02 motorcycles of Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony “as is where is basis”. Detail of vehicles & Motor Cycles and terms and conditions are as under: -
|1||GAA-365||ToyotaAltis (2015) 1800CC|
|2||GX-411||Toyota Vigo (2015) 2400CC|
|3||GW-572||Toyota Corolla (2010) 1300CC|
|4||GT-970||Suzuki Cultus (2009) 1000 CC|
|5||GAA-888||Toyota Corolla (2015) 1300 CC|
|6||GW-993||Suzuki Bolan (2010) 800CC|
|7||GU-402||Suzuki Mehran (2009) 800CC|
|8||GK-670||Suzuki Van (2007) 800CC|
|9||GK-770||Suzuki Van(2007) 800CC|
|11||GL-957||Yamaha Motorcycle(2007) 100CC|
Terms & Conditions:
- The aforementioned vehicles & motercycles can be physically inspected during office hours on any working day till 11-02-2022 at the premises of Ministry, Kohsar Block new Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
- The bidders must submit copies of their CNICs, complete current as well permanent address and cell no. with the tender.
- Sealed bids/offer along with earnest money @ 5% (for each vechile) of bid value in shape of Pay order/Demand Draft in favour of Section Officer (General), Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony must be attached with the bid as security money. Cross cheques shall not be entertained.
- Bid must be quoted for each vehicle “Vehicle number must be printed on the envelop”.
- The successful bidder will have to pay 25% of the bid amount on the spot.
- The successful bidder will have to remove vehicle after making full payment, within three days failing which security money shall be forfeited. No extension in time shall be allowed.
- Sealed bids should reach to the undersigned by 10:00 a.m on 14-02-2022 which shall be opened on the same day at 2:30 p.m.
- All prevailing of Govt. Taxes will be applicable and recovered in addition to the bid amount.
- The competent authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. The rejection ground can be communicated to the bidder upon written request.
(Abdul Aziz), Section Officer (General), Tel: 051-9208411
(Publishing Date: 22-Feb-2022)