Invitation of Bids » Re-Tender For Purchase of Vaccine
F. No. 3(5)2022-PW
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
MINISTRY OF RELIGIOUS AFFAIRS
AND INTERFAITH HARMONY
1st Floor, Kohsar Block (TUV), Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
INVITATION OF BIDS :: RE-TENDER FOR PURCHASE OF VACCINE
The Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad re-tenders to invite technical and financial bids in separate sealed envelopes on Delivery Duty Paid (DDP) basis at the Committee Room of this Ministry from reputed original pharmaceutical manufacturers or registered importers or authorized agents duly registered with Income Tax and Sales Tax Departments as well as on the Active Tax Payers List (ATL) of FBR, having valid Drugs Sale Licenses duly issued by respective authorized Federal, Provincial or Regional Health Departments, for procurement of Quadrivalent / Tetravalent Seasonal Influenza Vaccine in accordance with due registration with DRAP, Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad and the quantities mentioned against each:
|1.||Quadrivalent / Tetravalent Seasonal Influenza Vaccine,
single dose, along with auto disable syringes / prefilled syringes. **
including 5% Wastage
* quantity can be increased or decreased accordingly as per allocation of quota for Hajj - 2022 by the Saudi Government.
** 10% extra to the vaccine dose quantity
2. All aspirant bidders should indicate the expected date of delivery of vaccines at EPI's warehouse NIH, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad as well as onwards distribution to the Directorates of Hajj all over Pakistan at their own expenses.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain bidding documents, containing detailed terms and conditions, method of procurement, procedure for submission of bids, bid security, bid validity, opening of bid, evaluation criteria, clarification / rejection of bids, performance guarantee etc. on submission of written application along with payment of a non-refundable fee of Rs.5,000/- (Rupees Five thousand only) from Pilgrims Welfare Section, Room # 18, Hall C, M/o Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony, First Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad. However, a copy of bidding documents can also be downloaded from Ministry's websites at www.hajjinfo.org & www.mora.gov.pk, subject to payment of Rs.5,000/-. The amount of Bid Security (Earnest Money) and for procurement of bid documents is required to be deposited in the shape of a pay order/bank draft/call deposit receipt/bank guarantee in the name of Secretary RA&IH Islamabad. Any financial proposal not accompanied by the pay order/bank draft/call deposit receipt/bank guarantee shall straightaway be rejected.
4. The bids, prepared in accordance with the instructions contained in the bidding documents for each of above mentioned vaccines and syringes should be dropped in the tender box provided for the purpose in the office of Section Officer (PW), Room # 18, Hall C, M/o Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony, First Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad on or before 29.03.2022 at 1030 hours. Bids will be opened on the same day at 1100 hours in the committee Room of this Ministry, in the presence of all bidders or their authorized representatives. All bids are invited under PPRArules 36(b).The advertisement is also available on PPRA website at www.ppra.org.pk and Ministry's websites at www.hajjinfo.org & www.mora.gov.pk
5. Bidders are requested to give their best and final prices as negotiations on the price once quoted/offered are not permissible under the Rules. The Competent Authority i.e. Secretary (M/o RA & IH) reserves the right to reject any or all bids at any time prior to acceptance of a bid or proposal as per Rule 33 (Rejection of Bids) of PPRA Rules 2004.
6. The Companies in dispute with this Ministry are not allowed to participate in the bidding process, unless the matters are settled before closing date of this bid.
(AFSAR KHAN WAZIR)
Section Officer (PW), Tel: 051-9208508