Enlistment of Zaireen Group Organizers (ZGOs)
F. No. 2(9)/2021-Ziarat
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
MINISTRY OF RELIGIOUS AFFAIRS
AND INTERFAITH HARMONY
1st Floor, Kohsar Block (TUV), Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
ENLISTMENT OF ZAIREEN GROUP ORGANIZERS (ZGOs)
Ministry of ReligiousAffairs & Interfaith Harmony intends to invite applications from interested Companies/ Persons for enlistment as “Zaireen Group Organizer (ZGO)” to undertake Ziarat in Iran, Iraq and Syria etc.
2. The applicants fulfilling the following criteria will be eligible for enlistment: -
a) Never been convicted in any criminal offence, not blacklisted by any forum in Pakistan or by the respective host countries, not declared defaulter by FBR, any Bank or financial institutions.
b) Established its eligibility to perform as ZGO through following documents:
(i) Past experience along with documentary evidence(if any);
(ii) Auditors or Bank financial statement (for financial soundness).
3. Enlisted applicants, fulfilling the above criteria will be considered for registration as ZGO, initially for a period of 03 years on payment of Rs.30,000/- (non-refundable) through a pay order in the name of Ministry of ReligiousAffairs & Interfaith Harmony, Islamabad and subject to fulfilment of all codal formalities. The same can be renewed on the terms and conditions and payment of prescribed fee from time to time as determined by the Ministry.
4. Intending Applicant shall apply online through this Ministry's website www.mora.gov.pk within 30 days of publication of this advertisement.
5. Two (02) sets ofApplication form (printed from website) along with original pay order and attested copies of relevant documents must reach to the undersigned through registered post within 15 days after closing of online submission date.
6. For further details, such as Zaireen Management Policy, Detailed SOPs for ZGOs, Affidavit & Services Provider Agreement (SPA) templates and guidelines for submission of applications, please visit this Ministry's website www.mora.gov.pk.
7. This Ministry reserves its right to reject any or all applications not fulfilling the requisite conditions and may re-schedule the closing date as deemed appropriate.
Section Officer (Ziarat), Ph: 051-9211670